If you’re in need of a colorful side table, this is the project for you! I’m in love with how it turned out. In addition to being stylish, it’s cost conscious too. The pine round top was under $7 and the base of the table is a tomato cage!
Wouldn’t two of these be great as bedside tables? This was my first time marbling. It was so much fun and the results are incredible.
- 1″ x 17-3/4″ Precut Pine Round (picked up at a big box hardware store)
- Colored Tomato Cage
- Martha Stewart Marbling Medium
- Various Martha Stewart Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints
- 3/4″ x 10′ Polypropylene Hanger Strap
- 8 -#6 x 3/4″ Wood Screws
- Heavy Duty Wire Cutters
- Plastic Spoons/Mixing Containers
- Spray Sealer
There are so many wonderful Martha Stewart Crafts colors to choose from when creating this project, but here is a list of the colors I used, if you would like to create the same look. A big thanks to Plaid for sending me these wonderful paints and the marbling medium!
- Emerald City
- Lake Fog
- Lily Pad
- Spearmint Green