Hey, Gators! Happy March. In this video, I’m showing you how to create delicious St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow to Gold treat jars using two of my favorite candies, Rolos and Skittles.
I know this looks simple and it is, but there are a few helpful tips in the video. So, be sure to watch!
Your friends and family will be over the rainbow when you surprise them with this special treat.
This post contains affiliate links. In other words, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
- SKITTLES Original Fruity Candy 54-Ounce Party Size Bag
- Rolo Packaged Candy Family Pack Stand Up Bag, 17.8 oz
- Disposable Clear Plastic Gloves
- Glass Milk Bottles with Lids
- 2 inch Blank Natural Wood Round Circle Tag Pendants
- FolkArt Multi-Surface Paint (8 oz), Classic Green
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint, Clover
- Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker
- Twine Black and White String